• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Known Working Drive List

rpf2071

Sorry if this is a repeat of a question asked over and over again. And I will openly admit that I'm pretty dense, but is there a curated list of known working drives anywhere? Last time I made a purchase, I went through three different drives before I found one that would work properly with AnyDVD.

If windows can see the drive, anydvd can work with it. Aka every drive that exists. Some brands can be better than others at certain things. In my case, LG has never let me down.

No there's no list.

@rpf2071
Except those Matshita/Panasonic drives that cannot be used with another region (DVD RCE firmware locked) than what's selected in device manager. And it has been that way for a long time and the only one I know of like that. And are usually OEM 's . Search the forum as there are multiple threads on that topic .

Last edited:
Back