Knocked Up

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by oldjoe, Sep 27, 2007.

1. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the movie Knocked Up? I heard it was in black & white. If so, I'm not going to purchase it.

2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Black & white? I had my arm twisted so I purchased the unrated release. I never saw it in the theatre and have yet to watch the DVD but, from what I've seen of it, no, it's not black & white. I suppose a small part of it may be but I haven't seen any scenes where it was.

3. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

OK............. Thank You very much!

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

Glad to help. :)

5. ridhst

ridhst Well-Known Member

It is color all the way

It is color all the way. It is not a bad movie but it is more of a girl movie then a guy movie

6. DrinkLyeAndDie

Hence why I got my arm twisted. ;)

7. 5150

5150 Well-Known Member

No offense intended, but I disagree. I was in tears during a lot of it. There is definitely a good amount of "guy humor" in it. Either way, I hope everyone likes it!:agree:

8. DonDeAgo

DonDeAgo Member

Chick Flick In Color

It's a chick flick alright but so is Georgia Rules and that was a great movie. It's color all the way and AnyDVD had no trouble with it.

9. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

I called it a "graphic chick flick" with enough guy stuff thrown in to hold interest.

-W

10. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

I spoke with the friend that told me it was in Black & White. He copied the movie to his HDD using FabPlatinum. When he reviewed his files, on the HDD, the movie shows in B&W? He checked his disc and it is in color. That is where he was confused, as am I. :D

Update: The problem occurs while attempting playing any movie..from disc or the HDD. PowerDVD and WinDVD play back all movies in B&W but they will play in color using WMP. I installed an older version of Power DVD and also downloaded the newest version but get the same results. He had an Acronis image from the 25th of the month so I tried using that but still the same results.
    This is a tricky one.:D:D

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  11. cp1966

cp1966 Well-Known Member

I would have to disagree.

My wife wanted to see it, nd I knew the guy was funny, so I tagged along. The movie was hilarious, not your typical chick flick. And as a reference, I love funny comedy like Anchorman, 40 year old virgin and the like.