• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kingsman The Secret Service, AnyDVD HD error message

antipodes

I have been having problems playing this disc with Powerdvd 14 &15 in that I can only access the movie via the stream folder which denies me access to subtitles. Nero tells me my monitor does not support HPDC and to get another monitor. VLC plays the disc. The latest version of AnyDVD HD gives me an error message which I cannot interpret. I would be grateful for assistance in solving this problemCLBDKingsman.jpg CLBDKingsman.jpg

Attachments

• kingsman.zip
    669.8 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.6.4.1_Info_F_Kingsman - The Secret Service.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Pretty simple, you're trying to add speedmenu to a previously decrypted disc. In only a small amount of discs that will work. You need to use the original disc and it'll work.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Pretty simple, you're trying to add speedmenu to a previously decrypted disc. In only a small amount of discs that will work. You need to use the original disc and it'll work.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
I thought I thanked you last night for your advice but I see nothing is recorded. So thanks for your prompt response and correct diagnosis Ch3vr0n.

Np, glad I could help. Enjoy the movie

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back