• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kingdom of Heaven BD Data Disc Issue

mick2006

I have backed up Kingdom of Heaven to 2 25gb BD's (Just the main movie file on each). My problem is that the audio won't play on my PS3, but all is well when I play the discs on my PC. I have played numerous data discs on my PS3, this is the first time this has occured. Any ideas?

I have backed up Kingdom of Heaven to 2 25gb BD's (Just the main movie file on each). My problem is that the audio won't play on my PS3, but all is well when I play the discs on my PC. I have played numerous data discs on my PS3, this is the first time this has occured. Any ideas?

I could only hear audio when playing this movie from my hard drive. CPU usage was much lower and audio played correctly. I think because of the amount of processes that AnyDVD has to do "on the fly" when trying to watch movies from the disc. Playback for me has always been better when watching a movie from my hard drive.

I know it has something to do with the HD Master audio, but I don't know how to fix it-if I can at all. When I hit the display button for the PS3, it doesn't show any audio at all. No big deal, this allows me to keep using me rewritable discs-and I won't be watching this title that much anyway.

Back