• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

King of the Hill Season 9 NavigatonPack 0 error during copy

hackman2007

AnyDVD version: 7.5.9.0
Title: King of the Hill Season 9, Disk 1 and 2
Label: KOTH_S9_D1 and KOTH_S9_D2
Region/Country: Region 1 and United States

I'm trying to use the "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk" option inside of AnyDVD. Both DVD's get to 2% and error out with a NavigationPack 0 VOBU Clone 6 error. After some searching it looks like this error could be related to a faulty disk, mastering errors or a dying drive.

Considering this is a brand new release on DVD I was curious if anyone else is having an issue with King of the Hill Season 9 or 10 for that matter since it just came out today too.

AnyDVD log file is attached.

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.9.0_Info_D_KOTH_S9_D1.ziplog

AnyDVD version: 7.5.9.0
Title: King of the Hill Season 9, Disk 1 and 2
Label: KOTH_S9_D1 and KOTH_S9_D2
Region/Country: Region 1 and United States

I'm trying to use the "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk" option inside of AnyDVD. Both DVD's get to 2% and error out with a NavigationPack 0 VOBU Clone 6 error. After some searching it looks like this error could be related to a faulty disk, mastering errors or a dying drive.

Considering this is a brand new release on DVD I was curious if anyone else is having an issue with King of the Hill Season 9 or 10 for that matter since it just came out today too.

AnyDVD log file is attached.

View attachment 26662

1.) Set your drive region code (exit AnyDVD first).
2.) Try to set AI scanner to "always enabled".

Back