• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kindle Fire HD - UK Version

welshman

Hi

I am considering purchasing a Kindle Fire HD 32GB on its release here in the UK.

A couple of questions for those in the know.
I wish to "backup" a copy of Films from DVD format or those that I have Blu-ray to DVD (competitors program - sorry)

How easy is it to load them onto the kindle ?

What is the viewing and audio quality of the film once obtained.

I am a lifetime user of all Slysoft products and am very familar with Clone DVD and Clone CD as well as the grand master Any DVD HD.

I only have used DVD mobile a few times and its about time I started using my lifetime licence.

All help and advice is gratefully recieved.

A Welshman from the coast and not the valleys!

Sorry, not yet

We do not as yet have a clone product that will process blu-ray content.
Soon we'll offer Slyce which will allow processing to a file or to a device format.

CloneDVD mobile will offer you a profile for the Kindle for DVDs and many users take this and go happily on their way.

Last edited:
Hi Can anybody advise on how they would transfer the DVDmobille file to the Kindle fire please.

PS cannot wait for SLYCE

Back