• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key problems

jo83

My version has expired anydvdhd I just made a purchase for a new key
I uninstall and reinstall everything save my new key and restart my pc and it always says my version has expired you Thank you

One key question

My version has expired anydvdhd I just made a purchase for a new key
I uninstall and reinstall everything save my new key and restart my pc and it always says my version has expired you Thank you

There's one key thing we need to know. Do you get "OK!" when you use the key file and then "trial" after you reboot?

If so: please open start > all programs > slysoft > anyDVD and use the "System information" option. Attach the resulting log zip to your reply. Thanks.

This generally happens when you have used a pirated AnyDVD in the past. From reading previous threads, it appears support WILL help you with this, but I don't want to be writing the solution here.

Back