• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keeping scenes with menues

dbknox

I sometimes want to copy my home movies for someone else because some of the home moviies are of interest to them. Other parts of the home movies are not of any interest. Does anybody on this forum know how to pick out certain scenes in a DVD while keeping a menue structure for those scenes only? ( I make menues while copying with my DVD recorder from my Camera for each scene, no matter how short) This is probably impossible using CloneDVD, but I thought I would ask just in case.

Is it possible with Clonedvd to click out a scene and still keep the menu structure.
For instance if I wanted to omit the "directors cuts" in a movie but keep the previews with menus. Is this possible?

Last edited:
Back