• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keep up the hard work! You guys kick ass!

thegreatduke

Thanks so much for upgrading current AnyDVD version to beta. It solved an issue. I just downloaded it. I was having problems trying to back up Swing Vote this morning. It took awhile to load, and on top of that the screen was black/blank on the preview window of CloneDVD.

So I came onto this site, lo and behold the beta version of the latest AnyDVD was available! And after I downloaded it, jackpot, Swing Vote loaded immediately and now its burnable with CloneDVD. The picture comes up. Damn Disney always tries to come up with some zany, insane copy protection. Thanks for the hard and diligent work programmers. You peeps are some very valuable eggheads.

Back