• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keep getting Processing Error when using CloneDVD mobile

szap

I have been trying to convert DVD's to generic Divx files using CloneDVD mobile. The DVD's I am using are copies that I made using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I keep getting Processing Errors on many of these discs that are caused by read errors. The message says "If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again. Sometimes there are visible scratches or smudges on the disc and cleaning helps, but more often no marks are visible and the processing error occurs again after cleaning. Are these copies the problem? Is there anything that can be tried to make conversions more successful using the copies?

Back