• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keep getting 504 Gateway Time-out.

Jules

I keep getting 504 server errors when trying to purchase.

The first time I tried, I got to enter my data and credit card information before it failed.

But now I don't even get that far anymore.

I will try again later. Just wanted to let you know.

I am getting the same error. Entered all my credit card and address info, clicked on Process, and after a few seconds got a 504 Gateway Timed-out. Before that I think I got a 502 Bad Gateway error.

Thanks for pinging me nebostrangla...

Indeed, our payment service provider had some network problems today. Should be fixed (for) now.

They are currently moving to a new data center, so I hope we'll not experiencing more cut-offs.

Last edited:
Thanks for pinging me nebostrangla...

Indeed, our payment service provider had some network problems today. Should be fixed (for) now.

They are currently moving to a new data center, so I hope we'll not experiencing more cut-offs.
Here to help. Whenever and wherever I can.

Back