• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just Purchased AnyDVDHD for Blue Ray Duplication

marcustfranklin

I'm new to this forum and I just purchased AnyDVD-HD to make copies of my Blue Ray Movies. I've used CloneDVD, but how do I sue AnyDVD-HD to make copies of m BR Moives? My computer has a BR read + Write drive and when I insert a BR movie in the drive, the AnyDVD-HD dialog window is displayed, but were do I go from here? I would appreciate help, or refer me to a previous posting that can help me use AnyDVD-HD to copy Blue Ray Movies.

Thanks.

CloneDVD (funnily as the name suggests) is only for DVDs.

What do you want to do with you Blu-Ray? burn to BD-R, store on hard drive, full disk, movie only, ISO image, files, recode, transcode, convert audio, convert container, convert video?

To get you started. Right click on the Fox head in the task bar (next to the clock). Here you can rip to files or ISO to hard drive. I suggest rip to ISO, download Virtual Clone Drive & mount ISO and play with PowerDVD Ultra or Arcsoft TMT5.

Anything other than that you're going to have to do some background reading (check out the stickes and FAQs in the high definition software forum) and then ask specific questions in the appropriate section.

if it matches the standard yes. If its a BD50 and you want to get it on a BD25 you can take a look at BD-Rebuilder

After trial and error using a half dozen different software, my method is:
Rip to HD using AnyDVDHD (I rip the files, and do not rip to iso). If you only plan on playing it on your 'puter, by all means rip to iso.
Process with BDRebuilder for either BD9 (DL DVD disc) or BD25 (I usually just choose "movie only" for BD9 and you can not tell the difference from the original).
Burn to discs with Imgburn
I've done a few dozen and it has never failed me, though one that had Cinavia protection gave my bud problems on his PS3 when I lent it to him (no prob on my standalone though).
BDRebuilder and Imgburn are free and can be found thru Videohelp.com

Back