• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just a small point for support guys .....

TomTiddler

Just installed 8.0.2.0 with lifetime licence (Thanks guys for the great deal - wishing you all possible success), and noticed that it installed under '''/Program Files (x86)/Slysoft/.... I was kind f expecting Redfox, not Slysoft. Even more interesting is that CloneDVDMobile (also Lifetime!) installs, as expected, under /RedFox/

Is this deliberate, or just a small oversight?

Thanks again from a grateful customer

Ian

Just installed 8.0.2.0 with lifetime licence (Thanks guys for the great deal - wishing you all possible success), and noticed that it installed under '''/Program Files (x86)/Slysoft/.... I was kind f expecting Redfox, not Slysoft. Even more interesting is that CloneDVDMobile (also Lifetime!) installs, as expected, under /RedFox/

Is this deliberate, or just a small oversight?

Thanks again from a grateful customer

Ian
I know when I uninstall CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile and reinstalled they created a RedFox directory - so my guess is if you uninstall Anydvd HD and reinstall it would go into RedFox folder as well. If you just install AnyDVD HD it will go back into the Slysoft folder by default if that is the case.

I know when I uninstall CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile and reinstalled they created a RedFox directory - so my guess is if you uninstall Anydvd HD and reinstall it would go into RedFox folder as well. If you just install AnyDVD HD it will go back into the Slysoft folder by default if that is the case.
Exactly. You need to uninstall an existing Slysoft product before the new one goes into the Redfox directory. Otherwise the Redfox product reuses the existing Slysoft directory.

That was done to simplify it for people who use third-party products with it but recycle is correct if you uninstall it first it will delete the SLYSOFT entries and if not it just has both RedFox and Slysoft entries under program files.

Exactly. You need to uninstall an existing Slysoft product before the new one goes into the Redfox directory. Otherwise the Redfox product reuses the existing Slysoft directory.
Not entirely true. You don't need to uninstall SlySoft to get a RedFox install directory.

When installing you can change the installation directory and the installer will ASK if you want to uninstall the current installed AnyDVD.

The "Program Data" and registry entries are a different thing entirely, and if you want a complete changeover from SlySoft to RedFox, AnyDVD does need to be uninstalled -- deleting license also -- and reinstalled.

Not entirely true. You don't need to uninstall SlySoft to get a RedFox install directory.

When installing you can change the installation directory and the installer will ASK if you want to uninstall the current installed AnyDVD.

The "Program Data" and registry entries are a different thing entirely, and if you want a complete changeover from SlySoft to RedFox, AnyDVD does need to be uninstalled -- deleting license also -- and reinstalled.
I rather have a cleaned up Registry if one wants just a New Redfox install without Slysoft folder. Junk in registry is bound to cause more problem then just uninstalling it.

Back