• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick chapter 2

92mustang

my problem is it decrypted to the harddrive but the title it chose when i opened it with dvd shrink was missing about 3 minutes of the movie at the end region 1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    396.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I think the screen pass protection renders dvd shrink useless (according to this leaked .pdf file I have on it anyway). Use clone dvd instead.

I think the screen pass protection renders dvd shrink useless (according to this leaked .pdf file I have on it anyway). Use clone dvd instead.
Screen Pass protection is only on Bluray, not DVDs, although this issue does mimic it. And DVD Shrink works just fine, just have to rip to hard drive first on discs with structural protection.

Screen pass can be put on both blu ray discs and dvds. Take a look at the pdf file I have attached here. It has some good info on it.

Attachments

• tmp_20207-SPE - Screen Pass July 2012-1808412708.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Nice that they mention that at the time of writing only 1 program had got round the issue and that was AnyDVD, means anyone who reads it and wants to get round it knows exactly where to go

Lol yup. Thank wikileaks for the .pdf file, even though it's some years old.

Lol yup. Thank wikileaks for the .pdf file, even though it's some years old.
I love how everyone is a "pirate", not a fair use user that bought the disc and just wants a copy to play instead of the original, or to rip to an HTPC.

Please try AnyDVD 8.1.4.4. Feedback is welcome. Thank you.
v8.1.4.4 doesn't work any better. Using CloneDVD, you end up with two very large potential video files. When you select either, then go to the audio window, the program hangs because it cannot read the disc.

v8.1.4.4 doesn't work any better. Using CloneDVD, you end up with two very large potential video files. When you select either, then go to the audio window, the program hangs because it cannot read the disc.
Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Back