• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2-Wrong tittle picked by anydvd

scotton

Anydvd 8143 picks tittle 1 which is wrong as when original played without anydvd running on power dvd 10 plays tittle 29. I think anydvd needs an update. Thanks'

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    403.7 KB · Views: 5
Anydvd 8143 picks tittle 1 which is wrong as when original played without anydvd running on power dvd 10 plays tittle 29. I think anydvd needs an update. Thanks'

AnyDVD 8.1.4.0 through 8.1.4.2 beta should at least allow one to see the proper title and access it for a movie-only backup minus menus. AnyDVD 8.1.4.3 beta contains changes that make the proper title not appear. So, yes, an update is required and I'm sure once James and company have all the necessary info we'll see it pushed out.

I have another john wick 2 disk and it does not have cinivia and the correct tittle is 24 not 29 -I am watching it now and it seems to work OK. I will attach log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    944 KB · Views: 4
I was able to make a 1:1 copy with anydvd 8.1.4.0 using clone dvd 2.9.3.3 or whatever the latest version is.

Using a DVD player made before 2012 also helps because those units are not infected with the hardware side of copy protection that the software side works with to mess up the copy play back.

If it's a DVD ONLY player then even brand NEW ones you buy TODAY are not capable of detecting cinavia, which is what you're talking about. Cinavia detection is NOT PART of the DVD standard and as such DVD ONLY players are NOT required to detect it (hence the lack of the needed hardware). It's only blu-ray players LICENSED after feb 1st, 2012 that are required to detect it (and those obviously play DVD's too, thus it triggers for DVD's too carrying the signal)

I thought it was weird that the retail dvd had Cinivia and the other dvd did not have Cinivia of the same movie john wick 2!! One the movie was tittle 29 and the other was tittle 24.

I was able to make a 1:1 copy with anydvd 8.1.4.0 using clone dvd 2.9.3.3 or whatever the latest version is.

Using a DVD player made before 2012 also helps because those units are not infected with the hardware side of copy protection that the software side works with to mess up the copy play back.
So you removed absolutely nothing and preserved the menus?

So you removed absolutely nothing and preserved the menus?

Yep...menus, previews were all preserved. I only watched the first 5 minutes of the movie though from opening credits to where he's chasing the guy on the bike and no issues came up. Not sure if this screen pass thing kicks in later in the movie or not.

Last edited:
Back