• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

jamesmc KILLINGTHEM SOFTLY

jamesmc

While attempting to burn Killing Them Softly and when it is ripping from the disk it starts and the viewing screen showing my progress is skipping forward and then after just a minute or so as the movie has played only a few minutes it does not progrsess further for some time and then later in the movie ripping process it then again starts showing progress in the viewing screen but the ripping progress had continued. For this 23:30 minutes or so when the burned disk is replayed there is lots of pixelation and the TV screen is not viewable and when I click to progress to the next set it clears up after about 3 times of skipping forward. I have slowed the process down to even 4X and it still does not copy correctly and has the pixelation for about 15 minutes after it started clear and thenh after skipping ahead iot again recorded the movie clear, The original disk played fine, of course so this is the only problem I have had and I have asnother computer and it is the same on that as well. Any ideas? All the latest updates are installed from Slysoft.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.7.0_Info_D_KILLING_THEM_SOFTLY.zip
    133.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ditto, same issue...also, predictably, would not "clonemobile" either...

As has been said to the other people with this problem in the other threads about this movie, you need to exit out of AnyDVD (right click on the fox icon down by the clock and choose 'exit') then set your drives region inside Windows and then restart AnyDVD and try again

Did that and it is already on the correct region. It records all but 20 minutes of the movie correctly. It does this at about 2 minutes of the movie and then it is messed up until my timer show 23.32 minutes passed and then it starts and plays correctly for the rest of the movie. Very strange and the only movie that does that in about 12 movies I recorded yesterday,

Did that and it is already on the correct region. It records all but 20 minutes of the movie correctly. It does this at about 2 minutes of the movie and then it is messed up until my timer show 23.32 minutes passed and then it starts and plays correctly for the rest of the movie. Very strange and the only movie that does that in about 12 movies I recorded yesterday,

From your logfile:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to EXIT AnyDVD completely first - disable does not work.
(then submit a new log)

-W

Thanks Clams...Saw your post on another thread and was going to re-post here, but obviously you got to it...I appreciate the help...seems simple, but weird. 8)

That did it but I had to update my bios or firmware for the LiteOn and then I had a way to change it to region 1.

Thanks very much

That did it but I had to update my bios or firmware for the LiteOn and then I had a way to change it to region 1.

Odd... usually the default firmware that ships with a drive allows region setting - it's a basic function. Hmmmmmm

-W

Back