• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jackass 3

[jackass_mode]

take a gallon of petrol, insert disk, throw in a match

[/jackass_mode]

AnyDVD does not burn. Moving thread to chat.

How to burn jackass 3?:(

Most people don't have it yet, as it isn't released until March 8.

Are you having a problem with it? If so, you will need to describe the problem, then, you will need to post a log file. If you don't do both of these things, you're not going to get any further help because otherwise no one will be able to tell what is happening exactly on your computer.

Log posting instructions are as follows:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Good luck!

Jack ass 3

Does not get pass, scanning disk. It's been scanning for 1hr now.

Since we're not standing in the room.....

Does not get pass, scanning disk. It's been scanning for 1hr now.

How about a log zip attachment from AnyDVD? :bang:

And if this fits the bill for most pre-released DVDs it will have beaucoup READ errors and will simply not copy. ;)

Just for fun, right click the AnyDVD tray fox, "rip video...." and see what you get for a content error. My money is on FILEIO3 permanent read error and, yes, it will play with that.

He can't make a log of the disc, it won't get past scanning.

Thread should be in AnyDVD forum by the way now that the problem has been clarified.

If other people report the same behavior, it may be a new protection and SlySoft may need the physical disc.

Hopefully we will get an ANYDVD update soon to fix this. I had inserted the disk and it took forever to scan. Once it scanned, Clone would not open the disk. In fact, I got the "not responding" message. I just tossed it to the side for now.

I would not waste a blank disk to put the jackass3 movie on it.

All the actors were from the presidents cabinet including Democrats and Replubicans.
:D

And if this fits the bill for most pre-released DVDs it will have beaucoup READ errors and will simply not copy. ;)

What ever happened with this feature?

Giancarlo Bettini, SlySoft CEO, enthusiastically sums up the achievement this way: "The AI Scanner in AnyDVD is a new, pro-active copy protection circumvention method. It allows the user to make safety backups of his DVD movies even if the newest anti-piracy technology is used. It is our belief that the AI Scanner will even work on protections yet to be released, so we see this as a future-proof technology. This is indeed a hard nut to crack for the copy protection industry."

http://www.cdr-zone.com/news/anydvd_now_with_artificial_intelligence.html

:confused:

It works extraordinary well, thanks for asking.
After almost 3 and a half years since being mentioned, has the following come true for released DVD's:
Giancarlo Bettini said:
It is our belief that the AI Scanner will even work on protections yet to be released
If yes, examples being...? Just interested :)

Back