• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Ryan English subtitles for Russian dialogue

ScubaDeb

I am trying to make a mobile copy of my DVD, and I have copied it using AnyDVD on my hard drive but I'm having problems creating a mobile version (Generic MP4) that shows the Russian dialogue portions with English subtitles. I've tried both "English" radio buttons (as well as "none") and creating low resolution "test" versions, but none of them display correctly. (I'm using VLC to view the mobile .mp4 file.)

Has anyone successfully made a mobile version?

FYI: I can use VLC to view the .IFO file created by AnyDVD with the appropriate subtitles...

Version of Mobile used was

I used version 1.9.0.7. Has anyone gotten the subtitles to display? I cannot tell if it's a SlySoft thing, or VLC. Please reply

Back