• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I've read the disk now how do I use it?

oldius

My entire CD collection is now on hard drive with the exception of "Soft Bulletin" by the Flaming Lips. This plays with heavy distortion on laptop though plays perfectly on a CD player. It's a Warner Bros CD that I believe may have some copy protection.

I have now read the CD using Clone CD and I have a CCD image file stored in temporary files. I play my music as AIFF files through Itunes and I want to know how I can write my Image file to a file that I can use in this way; Clone CD appears to want me to write to CD only when I want to write a playable file to my hard drive for use with Itunes.

Any advice will be appreciated thank you.

My entire CD collection is now on hard drive with the exception of "Soft Bulletin" by the Flaming Lips. This plays with heavy distortion on laptop though plays perfectly on a CD player. It's a Warner Bros CD that I believe may have some copy protection.

I have now read the CD using Clone CD and I have a CCD image file stored in temporary files. I play my music as AIFF files through Itunes and I want to know how I can write my Image file to a file that I can use in this way; Clone CD appears to want me to write to CD only when I want to write a playable file to my hard drive for use with Itunes.

Any advice will be appreciated thank you.

I think you would be better off using something like Winamp to rip your music cd to a folder and then from there convert those files to aiff or another format you want to use or use with iTunes. What you did in the last part is the process CloneCD makes to backup a cd and then burn to a blank cd. I doubt iTunes will work with the image as that is something only for CloneCD to use.

Last edited:
Back