• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It's Newbie time!

Unfortunately the new dll file did not resolve the error. The same Emulator Detected message box still displays.

I am also attaching the latest summary log for your review.

Thank you for your diligence and all of the hard work that you and the staff are doing. :rock:

Attachments

• Summary.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Bugger... well I'm a little lost here... :bang:

One other question. Are you seeing the spinning cursor before the message appears? Or does the nmessage appear straight away?

Well we are making progress :) but unfortunately not a complete success.

This time I am no longer receiving the emulator error but I am receiving a new popup stating to insert the original disc.

I tried different scenarios including having the dvd game in the drive and without.

Please see attached for the screenshot of error and a new summary.txt file.

Attachments

• Original disc could not be found.JPG
    Original disc could not be found.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 4
  • Summary.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
BTW just to mention this message is displayed after I have completed a GJ profile and I am attempting to run it.

I will experiment with some other scenarios to see if it makes any difference.

I, too, was having this problem... after downloading v3.0.2.2 along with the securom patch (a link to which can be found on the official lego indiana jones forums) for Lego Indiana Jones I now have a working profile :) Afaik it only worked with v3.0.2.2

was'nt the patch only for Dell computers or some type of nonsense??

was'nt the patch only for Dell computers or some type of nonsense??

Yes, that's what it said... but the way I looked at it they were taking something out of the .exe to make it work even though it thought there was an emulator so I tried it anyway and it worked like a charm :agree:

hmmmm.... I also visited the official site for the Lego Indiana Jones game and did download and apply the patched .exe.

After which I then recreated the GJ securom profile and after creating it did launch the game.

However the game will not launch without being in the drive which defeats the whole purpose of GJ.

If I remove the game from the drive before launching the GJ profile then I get the could not find the original disk error.

hmmmm.... I also visited the official site for the Lego Indiana Jones game and did download and apply the patched .exe.

After which I then recreated the GJ securom profile and after creating it did launch the game.

However the game will not launch without being in the drive which defeats the whole purpose of GJ.

If I remove the game from the drive before launching the GJ profile then I get the could not find the original disk error.

Hmm... I don't know what the problem could be then... Like I said after applying the patch and using the latest .dll update my profile is working... I made the profile by right clicking on the desktop shortcut and using the option to convert it into a GJ profile...

There are a lot of changes that have been made for the v3.0.2.0 beta that is to be released in a few days. Please try that when released.

Back