• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved It said my license is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard34

I was having some issues on my laptop anystream kept crashing it works fine on desktop. I use my key on both laptop and desktop but i never run both at the same time. So now i did a uninstall on anystream on laptop booted just in case i clicked on my key and it said there is something wrong with my key that its not actived anymore but anystream opens and just fine and downloads without a issue. I tried to go support page but it wont load so i am posting on here. Is the server down for a key registered or something? Can someone tell me if its just me or someone else is having the issue? I used revo uninstalled to removed it first time i told it to keep my key and it didnt fix my issue.

So next time i removed it i told it not to keep my key. So i clicked the key told me it was registered. Then it said anystream cant connect to the internet. My laptop internet wifi works just fine no issues. Im worried something is wrong with my key for real. In fact i used it the other day on my laptop no issues. So im stumped.

Is currently down, at the moment I'm typing this (8:24 P.M. C.S.T. in the US).

I'd try again later.

EDIT:

is also down, along with

They might be updating their server or something.

I was having some issues on my laptop anystream kept crashing it works fine on desktop. I use my key on both laptop and desktop but i never run both at the same time. So now i did a uninstall on anystream on laptop booted just in case i clicked on my key and it said there is something wrong with my key that its not actived anymore but anystream opens and just fine and downloads without a issue. I tried to go support page but it wont load so i am posting on here. Is the server down for a key registered or something? Can someone tell me if its just me or someone else is having the issue? I used revo uninstalled to removed it first time i told it to keep my key and it didnt fix my issue.

So next time i removed it i told it not to keep my key. So i clicked the key told me it was registered. Then it said anystream cant connect to the internet. My laptop internet wifi works just fine no issues. Im worried something is wrong with my key for real. In fact i used it the other day on my laptop no issues. So im stumped.
it will be a matter for @Ivan

I'd try again later.
Same for me on the webpage as of right now. But AS works for me just fine at this point.

Nothing for anyone to worry about I am sure they are either working on something or they will solve it.

I see the page is up so thats good news when i go to registered it comes up your license has been decatived reason wrong product then nothing further with that. So now its up to see what ivan or someone said about this.

They might be updating their server or something.
No maintenance, maybe a network error in some international routing...

I see the page is up so thats good news when i go to registered it comes up your license has been decatived reason wrong product then nothing further with that. So now its up to see what ivan or someone said about this.
Most likely you are trying to register AnyStream with the basic license (lifetime) you purchased Feb 2021, which got deactivated after your plus upgrade in Sep 2021.
I just pulled the trigger to send you the email with your plus license, try this one.

No maintenance, maybe a network error in some international routing...

Most likely you are trying to register AnyStream with the basic license (lifetime) you purchased Feb 2021, which got deactivated after your plus upgrade in Sep 2021.
I just pulled the trigger to send you the email with your plus license, try this one.
Glad that you explained it @Ivan.

Get some sleep when you can later on.

:)

Thanks again i totally forgot i had two different licenses looks like everything is back in order working. Just having issues with the peacock tv table it lets me login then comes up blank and if i close out of it or exit it keeps asking me to login again. It never loads.

I'm glad you got your license working.

Your Peacock issue is another story and you have to start a new thread in AnyStream forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back