• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with Ghost Town

wjogert

Did OP (or anyone) finally get this movie to backup??

I have been having similar issues this weekend, and running latest versions of all software.

Did OP (or anyone) finally get this movie to backup??

I have been having similar issues this weekend, and running latest versions of all software.

Jumping into a dead thread is not cool. :(

And judging from the last update I'll assume it worked as suggested. Typically, customers don't come back when they get a solution.

This is an "ancient" DVD and if you're having trouble it can't be anything other than a data issue, not how it looks or plays.

Maybe a log from AnyDVD would clear it up.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name.
Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

I am so sorry. I did not mean to reactivate such an old thread.

I did a forum search on the movie title, and never even thought to look at the post dates before tacking my question to the end of the thread.

My sincere apologies.

I am so sorry. I did not mean to reactivate such an old thread.

I did a forum search on the movie title, and never even thought to look at the post dates before tacking my question to the end of the thread.

My sincere apologies.

Now it you'd only include a logfile with your apology - as directed, we'd actually move forward from here. :)

-W

Back