• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Issues with CWTV

csigler

I am currently unable to get content from CWTV. I have tried several different series all with the same result: "Error. Initialization error Check the log for details"

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.0.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
It is stated that some things are not supported and I had that as well, but didn't investigate further if it is the unsupported format.

Shortcomings: a few older shows/titles have a format, that AnyStream doesn't support (M3U/DVB-TS)

I have found several series that were not a supported format and do not allow download, the series I tried all listed the series information with the download button activated, and when I try to download I get the error. One series I was downloading yestersday, fails today.

One series I was downloading yestersday, fails today.
That is odd. Is this series included in your logfile?
As for the other stuff, I can't talk about it yet. I only checked this provider once. So you have to see if someone else can provide more information.

Yes there is an issue. Please try again at a later time, we will look into it.

We will release a beta to fix this issue, please come back in 30 minutes to an hour. Hopefully, we will have it posted by then.

This issue has been resolved with V 1.6.1.4. Thank you all for your patience and help.

"Error. Initialization error Check the log for details - still getting this error on multiple series. I'm running version 1.6.2.0. Is this going to get fixed or is this about most series not supported? - Still also getting this format not supported notification. Is this permenant?

"Error. Initialization error Check the log for details - still getting this error on multiple series. I'm running version 1.6.2.0. Is this going to get fixed or is this about most series not supported? - Still also getting this format not supported notification. Is this permenant?
Please post a log file. Thank you.

It tells you when a series or movie is not supported. There is no error. I need to see a log file.

Last edited:
What is the point of supporting an app where hardly anything is downloadable? Pretty much everything I have tried is not supported and we are told it won't be fixed so again what is the point?

What is the point of supporting an app where hardly anything is downloadable? Pretty much everything I have tried is not supported and we are told it won't be fixed so again what is the point?
What is not supported is downloadable by FREE software....it's been mentioned several times.

What is not supported is downloadable by FREE software....it's been mentioned several times.
This is not free software. Not sure what you are talking about but this is not free. Not only that, but, the whole purpose of this software is to provide downloadable content. If we aren't able to download the content available then don't offer it. Simple filtering would suffice at the application level and would alleviate this issue by not presenting incompatible series. Simple fix.....

This is not free software. Not sure what you are talking about but this is not free. Not only that, but, the whole purpose of this software is to provide downloadable content. If we aren't able to download the content available then don't offer it. Simple filtering would suffice at the application level and would alleviate this issue by not presenting incompatible series. Simple fix.....
There is plenty of downloadable free content in CWTV. If you don't like what they offer, then you can come to your own conclusions. It's a free provider. ;)

CALM DOWN....I did not say this was free software. I said there was free software that could download it. The purpose of AS is to allow you to download content that you would not otherwise be able to download without it. The content that the program says is not supported is because it is NOT PROTECTED CONTENT. Eventually it will be and all other and future content will be protected. The UNSUPPORTED CONTENT is legacy content from when the CW was owned by Warner and CBS...The CW is no longer owned by them.
You can Google yt-dlp, which is a free program that you can use to download the free content. You can also Google for other free software or try a paid program such as Tubedigger that is a minimal cost and is also usable on other sites for free content. It will easily download the content also in a more user friendly way.

A simple search of the forum on the topic would have revealed this.

With that said, WELCOME TO THE FORUM and please enjoy the software!

There is free software out there that will do this but you guys have the best output and you strip the commercials for us. Any chance there will be a work-around for this in future. Plus one stop software is what i am after and so far you guys are crushing it.

There is free software out there that will do this but you guys have the best output and you strip the commercials for us. Any chance there will be a work-around for this in future. Plus one stop software is what i am after and so far you guys are crushing it.
We are doing our best to give the customers the best experience. We have the best developers in the business and they are hard at work every day making the program the best it can be.

Back