• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with AnyDVD

I never had this issue until I removed my dvd burner and installed the LG HD-DVD Blue Ray which never worked. So I added in the external which had this issue so i put an internal back in and same issue with that one too :bang:

Oh, I wonder if something is acting up on your motherboard. Bad Sata or ide busmaster controller possibly . . .

Sorry, I'm out of suggestions at this point.

Well, there was an error that vanished once the CyberLink software was removed even when the CyberLink filter remained. Removing that filter was definitely a wise decision. There are now no errors that I can see in the logs which leaves without an answer.

Webslinger may be right.

The LG drive that didnt work was a SATA DVD Rom. I have a raid motherboard and havent had the time to get into configuring it to make the LG drive work so I pulled it at put back in a regular DVD burner. Perhaps I need to go somewhere and change a setting? I am such a newbie! :bang:

Back