• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Issues downloading with Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the gui of the program. You will see the word FILE, press it, and you will see create a log file, now it will be in your documents, and upload it to the forum.

Last edited:
This tells me you are also using a blocked VPN. We do not support VPNs , we never did, some are successful but most are being blocked every day.

Understood. I assume I got lucky with my IPs when I tried AS the first time. Is there a way to access US titles somehow? Maybe using a specific VPN service or else?

I love the fact that others are helping but please let me get this sorted. One is from France using a VPN, I am sure of that. Please don't post, let me get these people to understand how the program works. thank you all for your help. I don't want one more post until I see the correct log files from both of them.

Last edited:
Understood. I assume I got lucky with my IPs when I tried AS the first time. Is there a way to access US titles somehow? Maybe using a specific VPN service or else?
No. So, please. Try buying an American Amazon license. I am not even sure that will work.

Oh, that's a real shame. France's library is ridiculously small. There really is nothing in there. If anyone has a trick to access the US library, I would love to know it, because I won't be able to download any of the movies I wanted to download. Thanks for the assistance.

Hello,

I've just purchased a license but I have a problem with Amazon Prime.
Basically, I have tried the trial of Anystream a few months back, and I could download any title I can watch on my Amazon Prime account on my browser.

But after purchasing a license today, when I try to download a movie I have access to on my browser, the download button doesn't appear. For example, I can watch this movie on my browser: https://www.amazon.com/Stalked-My-Doctor-Eric-Roberts/dp/B01LWU9GZ2/ but not on anystream. On anystream, I have a message:

And when I close that error message, the download button doesn't appear.

Also, note that I also have a message "Based outside of the U.S.? Some titles might be unavailable in your current location. Go to PrimeVideo.com to see the video catalog available in France." in a banner on top of the page, and when I click on the link, I am redirected towards a VERY limited library of titles. And these are downloadable. But I didn't need to do that when I was using the trial of anystream. All the titles I could watch on my browser were downloadable on anystream. And again, on my browser I can watch these movies without any issue.

Can you help me please? Thanks.
Where is the log file? I even told you how to make one. If I don't see it I cannot help you.

Ah so sorry, I thought you were asking the log file to the "Clam Rider" user. But I got good news. I have tried several IPs on my VPN service. And after switching to a dozens of different ones, I found one that I allowed me to download the movie. So it seems there is IPs that aren't blocked immediately I guess. So I'll just do that, and switch IPs to IPs until I find a working one. Hopefully the method will work on the long term. I'll let you know.

Oh, that's a real shame. France's library is ridiculously small. There really is nothing in there. If anyone has a trick to access the US library, I would love to know it, because I won't be able to download any of the movies I wanted to download. Thanks for the assistance.
Maybe you can try another Geo location with your VPN but I doubt it will work now that you tried to access one already.

Ah so sorry, I thought you were asking the log file to the "Clam Rider" user. But I got good news. I have tried several IPs on my VPN service. And after switching to a dozens of different ones, I found one that I allowed me to download the movie. So it seems there is IPs that aren't blocked immediately I guess. So I'll just do that, and switch IPs to IPs until I find a working one. Hopefully the method will work on the long term. I'll let you know.
So you are sorted and resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back