• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues Copying Cars 1 (The Original)

sciguyryan

Hey there guys.

I have obtained the following set of logs from attempting to copy Cars (the original). The issue actually occurs when using CloneDVD to copy the disk. The disk is the UK variant.

It is a relatively old disk, though it is not damaged in any way that is visible.

I have done a quick search of the forum and I did not notice anything mentioning this specific disk and issue.

If any further information would be useful please let me know. Any ideas would be welcome!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_F_CRZ0EUW2.ziplog
    168.8 KB · Views: 3
You don't say what the actual problem is. If there's an error then you need to post up the error message.

You don't say what the actual problem is. If there's an error then you need to post up the error message.

Yes, that really would have been helpful for me to have included wouldn't it? Derp.

Please find attached a copy of the specific error report.

Attachments

• Error Capture.PNG
    Error Capture.PNG
    208.4 KB · Views: 21
Yes, that really would have been helpful for me to have included wouldn't it? Derp.

Please find attached a copy of the specific error report.

Hmmmmm Read Error.
Very likely a defective disk. AnyDVD handles Cars (for years now)

-W

Hmmmmm Read Error.
Very likely a defective disk. AnyDVD handles Cars (for years now)

-W

That's interesting. It plays through perfectly fine however. Is there some way to confirm if this is or is not the case for sure? Other than to buy and try another copy of the DVD preferably.

That movie is so old, there's 0 chance it's a new protection anydvd doesn't handle. Just because it plays fine, doesn't mean it's fine to be ripped. There's really only a few possibilities in this case.

Defective disc and/or drive.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back