• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with MPC-HC and True-HD tracks

mochevolete

sorry if this is a known issue but wasn't able to find nothing specific.

When playing a BR, same thing if I play directly the M2TS file, there's a short "hole", a silent moment every 4/5 secs, only occurs if Reclock is on and only with True-HD tracks.
I'm using an Asus Xonar D2X (analog outputs) with a 50Hz display (if set at 60Hz doesn't happen), latest build of ffdshow and MPC-HC.

thanks, Nik :)

Last edited:
in the "Info & CPU" section of ffdshow, there's a "jitter" figure at the bottom, does it keep moving around?

the jitter starts from -1ms and increases very slowly, after 60 secs is now -6ms

Nik

try playing around w/ the jitter correction option in ffdshow, under "decoder options"

I can turn it on or off right ? unfortunately nothing changes :bang:

Nik

I have the same problem w/ seamless VOB in KMP, it keeps glitching up every few secs...maybe you could post logs and James would have an idea?

you need to enable logging in the Reclock config, and they'll sit in your /My Documents/ dir

Last edited:
changing in Reclock, Media Adaptation from "Auto" to 23.976 fix the issue, but I'm not "sure" that the video is fluid now,
I feel a bit drunk watchin over and over the same clip ...:confused:

BTW I attached the log for Reclock, it's about 10 secs of Star Trek (2009)

Nik :)

Attachments

• reclock_log.rar
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
changing in Reclock, Media Adaptation from "Auto" to 23.976 fix the issue, but I'm not "sure" that the video is fluid now,
I feel a bit drunk watchin over and over the same clip ...:confused:
obviously it's NOT fluid :(

BTW I attached the log for Reclock, it's about 10 secs of Star Trek (2009)

Nik :)

Raw speed = 14318180 Hz

The first thing you should do, is add /USEPMTIMER to boot.ini

ehm, which boot.ini ? this one ?
Code:
;
;Warning: Boot.ini is used on Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
;Warning: Use BCDEDIT.exe to modify Windows Vista boot options.
;
[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows XP Media Center Edition" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT

BTW I'm using Vista, and that boot.ini seems to refer to the XP partition

Last edited:
ehm, which boot.ini ? this one ?
Code:
;
;Warning: Boot.ini is used on Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
;Warning: Use BCDEDIT.exe to modify Windows Vista boot options.
;
[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows XP Media Center Edition" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT

BTW I'm using Vista, and that boot.ini seems to refer to the XP partition
I wasn't aware you're using Vista. You're right, changing boot.ini won't help here.

Back