• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with conversion of "Goon" Region 1 Blu-ray...

Kroutox

I've converted the "Goon" main feature to MP4 three times now at different target file sizes (100%, 80% and around 70%) and, while the conversion completes successfully each time, the resulting MP4 file always has a large bandwidth spike 19 seconds in (of approximately 122Mb/s) accompanied by a full screen of glitchies for about one second (see attached screenshot). This is the only place in the movie that this occurs.

For the conversion, I left everything at default, disabled all subtitles and selected only the English DTS HD multi-channel audio. Other than that, the only thing I changed each time was the target file size. I'm using CloneBD version 1.0.2.6.

I'm using Windows 7 (64-bit) with pretty much nothing else running other than AnyDVD HD, Chrome and the Steam client (i.e., merely logged into Steam, not playing anything).

Attachments

• Goon Region 1 - Corruption.jpg
    Goon Region 1 - Corruption.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back