• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Issue transferring licence to new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunzi

Apologies in advance for my question which may sound dumb.

I downloaded Anydvd onto my new PC and copied file AnyDVDHD_Key_LRF-Rxx into directory.
Then doubleclicked file to receive the response: O.K. Please restart AnyDVD again.
When checking the information box it states that the version will expire in 21 days which is not what I expected.

Any clue what is happening?

Thanks,

Florian

Are you sure you double clicked on the license key? Moving it to the dir isn't even required that I recall, you need to activate it.

Are you sure you double clicked on the license key? Moving it to the dir isn't even required that I recall, you need to activate it.
Yeah, I think you are correct.

In fact, I just got a new laptop as a gift from the school I had classes at this just completed semester, and all I did 1 week ago today was download AnyDVD from RedFox, download onto my desktop my bought and unused license, reboot my laptop, double click on the license on the desktop, and AnyDVD registered without a hitch.

If the TS (Thread Starter) is still having issues, check out my signature at the bottom. It has a link to recover your license.

Apologies in advance for my question which may sound dumb.

I downloaded Anydvd onto my new PC and copied file AnyDVDHD_Key_LRF-Rxx into directory.
Then doubleclicked file to receive the response: O.K. Please restart AnyDVD again.
When checking the information box it states that the version will expire in 21 days which is not what I expected.

Any clue what is happening?

Thanks,

Florian
instructions: 1. install the software, restart the PC 2. after installation, a picture of a red fox should appear next to the license icon, double-click on it, your license is unlocked, restart the PC again, after that, open ANYDVD, check whether your license is activated in the information item, if you do not find the registration number there license name is damaged and will need to be renewed again if you don't know how to do it
I believe @Ivan it will definitely help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back