• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue playing ripped Bluray on Xbox One S

Iamfaithful

Hi everyone,

We used MakeMKV to rip the original BluRay of Mortal Engines with Region Code in US. We grabbed the 7.1 Sound and only movie track. We then used Handbrake to compress it so that it fit onto the 25gb blank BluRay disc. We then used tsMuxer to convert it into a BluRay ISO file. We used Nero Burning Rom 2019 to burn to the black disc and it burned fine and plays in the computers. But when put into the Xbox One S, it sits at a black screen. However, forwarding it runs through the movie.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi everyone,

We used MakeMKV to rip the original BluRay of Mortal Engines with Region Code in US. We grabbed the 7.1 Sound and only movie track. We then used Handbrake to compress it so that it fit onto the 25gb blank BluRay disc. We then used tsMuxer to convert it into a BluRay ISO file. We used Nero Burning Rom 2019 to burn to the black disc and it burned fine and plays in the computers. But when put into the Xbox One S, it sits at a black screen. However, forwarding it runs through the movie.

Anyone have any suggestions?
You could try CloneBD.

Does Clone BD compress it at the same time? Hrmm for some reason I did not think it did. Let me try that

That worked beautifully. It has been a while since I tried Clone BD. Almost forgot I had it
Thanks

Back