• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ISO only, some new titles are unsupported on the M9702 media player.

Tanquen

The 2 Indiana Jones titles that just unlocked are ok but Howard the Duck, Mortal Kombat and Nobody are all unsupported files. I've done many titles and had seen this error with a ScreenPass title Chaos Walking but I had used the wrong title track for the ISO. All three of these just have the one movie length title track. Not sure what else I'm missing.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.HOWARD_THE_DUCK.cbdlog
    296.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL.cbdlog
    382 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.INDIANAJONES_TEMPLE_OF_DOOM.cbdlog
    404.9 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.MORTAL_KOMBAT.cbdlog
    255 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.NOBODY_UPK75.cbdlog
    377.2 KB · Views: 2
I'm not sure what is causing this issue but I've not seen it before after many (75+) UHD discs. The first titles listed above I simply created again later and they worked. I changed nothing that I know of and had tried the problem discs a few times with the same issue until trying them all again weeks later.

Yesterday I got "Peter Rabbit 2 - The Runaway 4K Ultra HD" and it worked fine but I did "HITMANS_WIFES_BODYGUARD" at the same time and it again has this issue.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.HITMANS_WIFES_BODYGUARD.cbdlog
    356.7 KB · Views: 0
Ran it again yesterday and it worked. So odd. Maybe there is an issue if you try and run more the one instance of CloneBD?

For the last few years I've not seen this happen and it's not unusual for me to do more than one disc at a time. I did start using Virtual CloneDrive the last few months only because because AnyDVD Scanner requires it. Before that I just used the Windows 10 built in ISO mount. Hmm...

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.HITMANS_WIFES_BODYGUARD.cbdlog
    349.2 KB · Views: 0
I have now seen something new a few times where the ISO file is 0KB after CloneBD says is finished successfully.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.STAR_TREK_IV_TVH.cbdlog
    388.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home.zip
    166 bytes · Views: 0
Just ran Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home again without changing any settings and it worked. ???

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.STAR_TREK_IV_TVH.cbdlog
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
Back