• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ISO back to Blu-Ray Folder Format

stevo714

I recently purchased a Blu-Ray burner and have all my Blu-Ray's ripped to my Hard Drive as ISO's. Is there a way to convert those back to the Blu-Ray Folder Format(Img Burn does not seem to do this) so I can use TSRemux and then IMGBURN to make BD-R's of these ISO's?

if you made an iso then its already in bd-r format, just burn the iso to the bd-r, no need to convert anything with tsremux etc..

Its to large. TsRemux won't take the ISO file to remux into a smaller file which is why I need to go get it back to the Blu-Ray Folder Format (BMDV)

No, no, no. Just mount the ISO image and run tsremux on the mounted drive.

or just mount the iso and rip with the Anydvd HD built in ripper, works for me

Ahh. Thanks.

Never thought of the simple solution of just mounting and then reripping with ANy HD DVD.

Thanks

Back