• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there any interest in NATIVE x64 builds?

sickboy88

Hello,

I'd like to know, if there is any interest in native x64 builds of slysoft products?

I do all of my encoding on XP PRO x64, and while I understand, that most of the users out there use a 32bit operating system, the majority of the big encoders out there, who have shat several thousand movies onto the net in the last 7 years...almost all of us use a 64bit operating system.

I am sure, that with the birth of vista, many users will finally make the move to a full fledged 64bit operating system.

I've been able to replace almost ALL "scene" utils with 64bit versions...peerguardian, 7-zip, xvid, x264, virtualdub, putty (for ssh tunneling), etc.

Granted the only slysoft product I use is AnyDVD (yes, I actually paid for it, after pirating it for several years), and it works fine on my box, I'd really like to see a NATIVE x64 build.

At any time, there are usually 20-30 background tasks happening at once on my machine, and sometimes...only sometimes, AnyDVD (*edited for language/swearing*) sadly, although it's the LAST of my 32bit applications, it's one of the most IMPORTANT applications that I use.

Any word on a native x64 build?

Thumbs up for a wonderful product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back