• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there an AnyDVDHD Temp folder cleanup?

steviegt

Anytime I use AnyDVDHD/CloneCD, an AnyDVDHD folder is created in the Documents folder on my C: drive. Since I have directed Vista that my Documents folder is located on my D: drive, why does it still create it on my C: drive? Is there a way to redirect this? Also, the settings under CSS Keys>Use CSS Key Archive, it is not selected. Is this option, if selected, the reason the folder is created? If it is, since it is deselected, why is the folder still created? Is there a way to stop the folder from being created, or, to have it automatically deleted after AnyDVDHD has finished using it? I also see under VideoHD DVD the path to the C: drive is there for the directory to store script files? Is that what's creating the folder? If so, can it be left blank and still function okay? I am not using VideoHD DVD and don't even need that fuctionality. Is that folder only related to "HD DVD"? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you.

I truly thought I was in AnyDVDHD. Sorry for being in the wrong forum and forgive me for duplicate posts. I created same post in the correct forum. I don't see an option to delete this post or I would.

Last edited:
Can you stop the AnyDVDHD folder from being created in Documents folder?

Anytime I use AnyDVDHD/CloneCD, an AnyDVDHD folder is created in the Documents folder on my C: drive. Since I have directed Vista that my Documents folder is located on my D: drive, why does it still create it on my C: drive? Is there a way to redirect this? Also, the settings under CSS Keys>Use CSS Key Archive, it is not selected. Is this option, if selected, the reason the folder is created? If it is, since it is deselected, why is the folder still created? Is there a way to stop the folder from being created, or, to have it automatically deleted after AnyDVDHD has finished using it? I also see under VideoHD DVD the path to the C: drive is there for the directory to store script files? Is that what's creating the folder? If so, can it be left blank and still function okay? I am not using VideoHD DVD and don't even need that fuctionality. Is that folder only related to "HD DVD"? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you.

I truly thought I was in AnyDVDHD when I created this post in the AnyDVD forum. Sorry for posting that in the wrong forum and forgive me for duplicate posts. I don't see an option to delete that post or I would.:eek:

Anytime I use AnyDVDHD/CloneCD, an AnyDVDHD folder is created in the Documents folder on my C: drive. Since I have directed Vista that my Documents folder is located on my D: drive, why does it still create it on my C: drive? Is there a way to redirect this?
AnyDVD settings -> HD DVD

I truly thought I was in AnyDVDHD when I created this post in the AnyDVD forum. Sorry for posting that in the wrong forum and forgive me for duplicate posts. I don't see an option to delete that post or I would.:eek:
AnyDVD settings -> Video HD DVD

Back