• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a way to buy/rent Amz Prime movies in different Regions?

Greg Alex

Specifically US prime video?

Using a VPN I'm able to view their content including channels, but if I try to buy or rent a movie I'm greeted with a message that I need to have a credit card issued by a US bank.....

Obviously I don't have one, is there a workaround for this possibly? Some suggest using giftcards but it seems like there are mixed results with that, so I thought I'd try and get feedback from posters here as I'm sure you're not strangers to this kind of situation.

thanks

yes, using a VPN. as to the us payment method. I use usunlocked.com i'm subscribed to us prime and it works locally too. no double/triple paying.

yes, using a VPN. as to the us payment method. I use usunlocked.com i'm subscribed to us prime and it works locally too. no double/triple paying.
Wow, I didn't know that. I'm browsing their website now, I'm going to get busy and read up on it. Thanks!!!! So just to confirm from your experience, there are no extra fees, just a simple conversion of funds? I would then use this prepaid card, add it to my Amazon account and use it as my method of payment, and with a VPN turned on I'm free to rent/purchase any available movie? It wouldn't trigger any kind of warning from amazon?

no. There's a monthly maintenance fee ($3,50, and a $0.50 transaction fee) but it does work. They issue full normal virtual visa's (number, exp date & cvc code) you then use that too sign up.

no. There's a monthly maintenance fee ($3,50, and a $0.50 transaction fee) but it does work. They issue full normal virtual visa's (number, exp date & cvc code) you then use that too sign up.
I see now, I will definitely give it a shot based on your recommendation as this looks to be effective.

I have 2 questions regarding fees:

I see that for new sign up customers they show an activation fee, and then there also "Unload fee", what is that exactly? And how much is it first to activate?

And last question is, as far as a monthly maintenance fee, is that simply for the purpose of using their assigned card? Like for as many months as I choose to use it I'll need to pay $3.50? What if for example I want to purchase a card in the amount of $50-$100 as a one time thing and then use it to rent a bunch of movies and then switch back to my usual card after I'm done?

there was a 1-time $15 membership setup fee, there's an approx $5 load fee (because they have to pay the payment processors too). The unload fee would probably be the reverse. If you close the account and want the remainder back. You don't purchase seperate cards. You setup an account. You load that account with funds, that is then shared amoung the virtual cards you setup (merchant specific, you can assign yourself) where each card gets a all needed details, and you can setup 1-time virtual cards

there was a 1-time $15 membership setup fee, there's an approx $5 load fee (because they have to pay the payment processors too). The unload fee would probably be the reverse. If you close the account and want the remainder back. You don't purchase seperate cards. You setup an account. You load that account with funds, that is then shared amoung the virtual cards you setup (merchant specific, you can assign yourself) where each card gets a all needed details, and you can setup 1-time virtual cards
Thanks for the info Ch3vr0n, I think this will solve my issue.

I tried to set up an account with US Unlocked earlier this year. But my account was closed in a fraction of a second before it was even opened. When I inquired about the problem, this is the reply I got:
Hi [my first name],

We are sorry you failed OFAC.

"The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) in the U.S. Treasury Department regulates penalties, or sanctions, put on foreign countries and other groups that engage in activities that threaten our nation's security and economic well-being."

Due to compliance reasons we are unable to offer you a US Unlocked Account.

Regards,
Ruby

--
Happy Shopping!
The US Unlocked Team
You're completely without legal rights when that happens, and they don't even tell you why the OFAC test failed, so there's nothing you can do about it. Personally, I see no reason whatsoever for their decision. I live in a well respected country in the European Union, and I have never been a member of any political or suspicious groups. I have visited the United States several times, and I have never had any problems or delays in obtaining the ESTA authorization.

"Happy Shopping" indeed... :(

I'm in belgium. Created account in january december i think, could be a little earlier. Zero problems.

Back