• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a Fix for the Quiet Ones?

MisterD

I see several people have not been able to back up The Quiet Ones, has there been a fix yet? I'm using Anydvd 7.5.1.0 and have the same problems as the others so no need to post a log file.

Thanks.

Title

Region 1 DVD, Windvd played title 20 (eight out of ten times). So I just used shrink to rip that title only, until the next fix. Works fine.

I see several people have not been able to back up The Quiet Ones, has there been a fix yet? I'm using Anydvd 7.5.1.0 and have the same problems as the others so no need to post a log file.

Thanks.

This should work:

1.) Use CloneDVD
2.) Deselect Title 46
3.) Enjoy.

This should work:

1.) Use CloneDVD
2.) Deselect Title 46
3.) Enjoy.

Well I bought anydvd but not clonedvd. Don't wanna pay an other program just for one movie. Hope there's a fix for Anydvd

This didn't work either

Well I bought anydvd but not clonedvd. Don't wanna pay an other program just for one movie. Hope there's a fix for Anydvd

I'm using 7.5.1.0 also and unselected 46 and it still doesn't work.

Throwing a log in the fire.... :D

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_F_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog
    876.4 KB · Views: 12
unchecking titles is no solution thats a workaround until anydvd is updated to fully handle that disc without deselecting titles

Backup working but very poor picture quality

unchecking titles is no solution thats a workaround until anydvd is updated to fully handle that disc without deselecting titles

I unchecked 46, used clone dvd2, it hung up twice while reading(VTS_01_4.VOB and VTS_25_4.VOB) saying Redunancy error clean the disc, finally got it to read completely, burned it and have it playing now but the picture quality is that of a video cd, very poor but watchable, I will need to backup again later once Slysoft has resolved the problem. I opened the folder in the hard drive and it doesn't have the normal VTS files.

I unchecked 46, used clone dvd2, it hung up twice while reading(VTS_01_4.VOB and VTS_25_4.VOB) saying Redunancy error clean the disc, finally got it to read completely, burned it and have it playing now but the picture quality is that of a video cd, very poor but watchable, I will need to backup again later once Slysoft has resolved the problem. I opened the folder in the hard drive and it doesn't have the normal VTS files.

If you want a clean copy for now - just take title 20 with CloneDVD.
Less = more.
-W

Throwing a log in the fire.... :D

-W

PS: To James.
Making that logfile seems to have killed off my (very old) drive.
It won't read any more DVD's - with or without AnyDVD running.
Even after a couple re-boots.
It's Dead Jim. (tm Dr McCoy - Sort of)

-W (Never thought I'd ever use that phrase in context - for real)

Last edited:
Back