• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the database down right now?

JT!

Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!
Warning, OPD error: !
ERROR: online decryption database required!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Just wanted to make sure it's not an issue for everyone before I start troubleshooting.

The OPD is up just fine normally. Please post an anydvd logfile. No logfile, nobody can help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks, additional info, works on neither one of my two pcs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info.ziplog
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, additional info, works on neither one of my two pcs.
You're using 7.6.9.0.
I think only 7.6.9.1 connects to the OPD now (and you'll need a valid license to install that version, too).

So I'm running an old version? I do have a valid licence.

That did the trick thanks! Anydvd's notifications of new updates seems a little clunky. I just updated to the new version too so I didn't even think to check. Would be nice if there was a 'check for newer version' link / button somewhere in the program.

Anydvd's notifications of new updates seems a little clunky.
That's due to the recent events regarding SlySoft closing... there's nowhere now for AnyDVD HD to automatically check for updates. That should be sorted when a version greater than 7.6.9.1 is released.

Ah, had no idea about any of that going on.

Back