• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Slysoft working on a one touch program?

bclinton

I have 7 days left on the trial and am hesitant to register it. I have been fooling with HD-DVD and the many many many tools to convert a Bluray to an .mpg etc. So far I have yet to get one to play right. Anydvd seems to do its job. I have followed the many many many faqs on how to process the m2ts file with no luck. I follow the instructions and it appears to work but I get the commentator audio with the main movie file. I dont mind registering it if I could actually complete backing up my blurays. Dont get me wrong Anydvd seems to work fine - its the post processing part that has a long way to go. The average user doesnt have time read for hours on and follow 15 steps to get a watchable video. We need a one step brain dead process. If slysoft has this in mind I will wait or if you have an upgrade process where it doesnt cost a lot I will jmp now. You have to admin $89 for a piece of shareware is not cheap. Especially since (due to my dumbness) I cant seem to get a finished movie.

use anydvd to rip the movie, then use ripbot to convert it if you have to. use MKV though.

Anydvd

I thought you had to use AnydvdHD to rip rluray?

If slysoft has this in mind I will wait or if you have an upgrade process where it doesnt cost a lot I will jmp now.

Slysoft is working on something. It will be a completely different product. Keep in mind that Clonedvd does require Anydvd to decrypt. Will CloneBD (or whatever Slysoft will call that product) require Anydvd HD to decrypt? Possibly

Without wishing to denegrate the "hobbiest" side of the BD/HDDVD backing up procedure, I too would pay quite handsomely for a "one click" solution.

As I beleive was intimated before I have neither the time or the inclination to sit for hours sorting through a series of differing software solutions Alpha/Beta or whatever, I understand to some (or a lot) of hobbiests thats the fun of it......but for the rest of us the fun lays elsewhere! :D

Roll on the one click back up please :rock:

Best regards David

Back