• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to install Virtual CloneDrive using commandline switches?

HackMac_480

Hi!

I usually installs programs for other people and I use comandfiles and switches to do it. I would like to know if there are commandline-switches that I can apply in a short commandscript? I don't want to have people calling me about how they should setup the program, I´d rather just write a command-file that they run in order to get the program correctly installed. Oh, and uninstalled ofcourse.

With my best regards

Stefan

There's nothing to set up, unless you want more than 1 virtual drive

Command-switches continued.

Hi!

I would like to make a silent install so that the user did not have to agree to the SLA, Click Next and then click Install, and finally Close. I also need to make it allowed in windows 7 UAC via a policy but that´s another matter.
I install other programs like this, acrobat reader, mailclients etc. The user should not have to se a single dialog.

Stefan

Hi!

I would like to make a silent install so that the user did not have to agree to the SLA, Click Next and then click Install, and finally Close. I also need to make it allowed in windows 7 UAC via a policy but that´s another matter.
I install other programs like this, acrobat reader, mailclients etc. The user should not have to se a single dialog.

Stefan

command line option /S

And what about uninstall?

Hi, I will try /S while installing. Is the uninstallswitch /x?

Stefan

The switch does not work.

Hi!

It does not work to run he setup like this in the file:

SetupVirtualCloneDrive5450.exe /S

I still get the licenseagreement and the other dialogs, which I didn´t want.

Stefan

This is a way to do it appearantly but I do not understand it.

I have 32 bit windows 7 enterprise and I try to get the certificate but it´s no use.

"First you need to export from a installed Machine the Certificate from Elaboarte. Then you can add this Certificat to any Maschine.

run certutil -addstore "TrustedPublisher" Elaborate.p7b

Then you can run the new Setup.
run VirtualDrive5_Setup.exe /S /noreboot

It work with Windows 7 Enterprise Edititon"

First of all, when running certutil to extract a certificate it will be stored in an archive, where is that in my system?

How do I apply the extraced certificate when installing Virtual ClioneDrive on another machine?

Stefan

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise x64 and /S doesn't work. It hangs for me.

I will try /S /noreboot switches together.

Back