• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to install Virtual CloneDrive using commandline switches?

Hi!

I usually installs programs for other people and I use comandfiles and switches to do it. I would like to know if there are commandline-switches that I can apply in a short commandscript? I don't want to have people calling me about how they should setup the program, I´d rather just write a command-file that they run in order to get the program correctly installed. Oh, and uninstalled ofcourse.

With my best regards

Stefan

Command-switches continued.

Hi!

I would like to make a silent install so that the user did not have to agree to the SLA, Click Next and then click Install, and finally Close. I also need to make it allowed in windows 7 UAC via a policy but that´s another matter.
I install other programs like this, acrobat reader, mailclients etc. The user should not have to se a single dialog.

Stefan

Hi!

I would like to make a silent install so that the user did not have to agree to the SLA, Click Next and then click Install, and finally Close. I also need to make it allowed in windows 7 UAC via a policy but that´s another matter.
I install other programs like this, acrobat reader, mailclients etc. The user should not have to se a single dialog.

Stefan

command line option /S

The switch does not work.

Hi!

It does not work to run he setup like this in the file:

SetupVirtualCloneDrive5450.exe /S

I still get the licenseagreement and the other dialogs, which I didn´t want.

Stefan

This is a way to do it appearantly but I do not understand it.

I have 32 bit windows 7 enterprise and I try to get the certificate but it´s no use.

"First you need to export from a installed Machine the Certificate from Elaboarte. Then you can add this Certificat to any Maschine.

run certutil -addstore "TrustedPublisher" Elaborate.p7b

Then you can run the new Setup.
run VirtualDrive5_Setup.exe /S /noreboot

It work with Windows 7 Enterprise Edititon"

First of all, when running certutil to extract a certificate it will be stored in an archive, where is that in my system?

How do I apply the extraced certificate when installing Virtual ClioneDrive on another machine?

Stefan

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise x64 and /S doesn't work. It hangs for me.

I will try /S /noreboot switches together.

Back