• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to extend the trial period of AnyDVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTalman

I recently installed AnyDVD. I didn't get a chance to try it out before the trial period ended. This software is a bit pricey and I would like to see it in action before spending any money. I'm only given two options, ORDER or EXIT. I uninstalled and then re-installed it. Still stuck with ORDER or EXIT.

Is it possible to extend the trial period of AnyDVD? Even for like 24 hours?

Thanks.

the only way to "extend" the trial would be to install it on a different computer. As the licensing information is store on a "per computer" basis, uninstalling and reinstalling the program would still result in a "trial expired" message.

There are probably ways arround it but either they're probably not very "legal" or even easy/possible

But even if u purchase it without tryin. Ya won't be disappointed. Maybe one of the SS folks can help you on this

I recently installed AnyDVD. I didn't get a chance to try it out before the trial period ended. This software is a bit pricey and I would like to see it in action before spending any money. I'm only given two options, ORDER or EXIT. I uninstalled and then re-installed it. Still stuck with ORDER or EXIT.

Thanks.

Trust me. If you don't want to :bang:, buy the program.

Thanks.

I've owned this program for years. I don't work for Slysoft and I am a known and extremely vocal critic of some of the other products that are cross marketed here. I'm by no means a Slysoft shill. That said....

AnyDVD is the single best software value I ever purchased and I've owned PC's since the dawn of the PC. AnyDVD works. It can iether fully decrypt a DVD on the fly... or it can deliver a clean decryted rip to your hard drive. Iether way it can lay any DVD bare to do what you wish to it - and with whatever software you want to use on it.

The program is updated constantly.... most of the updates beat the "street date" of the DVD's - In a rare case or two they had to order the DVD to break it. But it happens fast.

Support is available 24/7 via this board. The programmers frequent this board.
The support is nothing short of amazing.

-W

Well stated, Clams!!

I've owned this program for years. I don't work for Slysoft and I am a known and extremely vocal critic of some of the other products that are cross marketed here. I'm by no means a Slysoft shill. That said....

AnyDVD is the single best software value I ever purchased and I've owned PC's since the dawn of the PC. AnyDVD works. It can iether fully decrypt a DVD on the fly... or it can deliver a clean decryted rip to your hard drive. Iether way it can lay any DVD bare to do what you wish to it - and with whatever software you want to use on it.

The program is updated constantly.... most of the updates beat the "street date" of the DVD's - In a rare case or two they had to order the DVD to break it. But it happens fast.

Support is available 24/7 via this board. The programmers frequent this board.
The support is nothing short of amazing.

-W

Clams, I couldn't said it better than you, except to add this: RTalman, check out the comments on Afterdawn or MaximumPC or My CE (the former cdfreaks Forum) for examples of people that use Slysoft's products, and people that use other DVD copying software. That'll help you decide whether to buy AnyDVD or not.

Same here...I've been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD for at least 3 or 4 years and I've never had a problem that an update couldn't fix...When people ask what I use to copy movies...I tell them about Slysoft without any hesistation...now I belong to a group that purchased years ago and have free lifetime updates...I understand you have to update every year now but If you copy alot...It's worth it...IMHO...

You can still buy the lifetime updates. Well worth it when you buy AnyDVD.

-W

Using revo uninstaller won't accomplish his goal. He'll need to use a different PC or reformat and reinstall his OS to try when the trial is over there is no way around this. It is well worth the price I have the HD version with a lifetime of updates.

Might I gently remind us that discussions of methods of circumventing the trial period is not a "good idea"??
-W

AnyDVD has a proven track record and there is simply no reason why Slysoft should allow people to keep re-trialing the software. Many many other programs use a similar trial system where once you've used up the allotted time period then you can't use a trial again.

I believe this discussion has definitely run its course and discussion of circumventing or extending the trial period is not acceptable. It is not designed to be extended nor should it be.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back