• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Frank OK?

Gary172

I haven't seen a post from Frank since Nov of 2013. Is he OK? Is he around?

Kind Regards to all.

I haven't seen a post from Frank since Nov of 2013. Is he OK? Is he around?

Kind Regards to all.

Dear Gary172,

Thank you very much for this post. Frank would be very happy to know that he may be gone but not forgotten. We are saddened to inform you that Frank has passed away earlier this year. We respect his family's wishes of not spreading the word but to mourn him quietly and to honour him and his legacy by continued dedication and commitment to our customers.

So that's the "loss of a collegue" that was reported a while back. Damn. Frank was such a nice guy. Please (if possible) convey my condolences to the family :)

so you guys lost 2, damn that's even worse. My condolences to both families then :'( (if the 2nd one was also a passing to the other side)

.....sorry to hear about the lost.....and we are more saddened with this loss. Hopefully there will be another to fill those shoes and keep the good fight. I do hope this doesn't stop the good work Slysoft and Company has been developing for the rest of us to use.

Jill, I see your signature line is similar to Frank's. Good to know that the Slysoft whit is still there. My condolences to the families.

Last edited:
Frank helped me out a few years back when I got a LTL with Paypal by mistake, and then they reversed the charges for it (Long story, but Frank helped me get the LTL for the Slysoft product after all.)

He will be missed.

:(

My condolences to both respective families and wish them quick recovery.

Although I have never dealt with Frank directly, his attitude on forum was nothing short of being helpful.

Frank Passing Away

My deepest prayers go out to Frank's family. It's times like this that I am reminded of what my grandfather always said to me when we came across someone on one of our hunting trips or to the store for supplies.
Always, and to the best of your ability, be kind, courteous, and encouraging to those you meet. You may never get another chance to apologize for something.

-- Rest well Mr. Frank

My deepest sympathies and prayers for the families. Truly rest in peace.

Jim

My condolences to the family and friends of both parties.

What a loss :( My condolences to his family. He truly was a gem and a very nice person.
Another shock for me to read this today. I friend of mine lost her husband yesterday, this is a sad weekend for sure.

Frank

So sorry to hear about Frank's passing. He was a great guy always on the high road and always very friendly, helpful and respected and liked by everyone.

Best wishes to the family and very sorry for your loss.

Back