• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iron Man flawless victory...

O

odd_function

Too easy, This is a Paramount Movie and, guess what? There is no Analog Protection System on this DVD...yep, looks like companies are giving up :rock:
Meaning: you can use a VHS recorder but, we all use digital ofcourse :D

Too easy, This is a Paramount Movie and, guess what? There is no Analog Protection System on this DVD...yep, looks like companies are giving up :rock:
Meaning: you can use a VHS recorder but, we all use digital ofcourse :D

that might not be a good thing. of course the notion of them giving up is 1 that we all know wont happen, IE leatherheads. i would be more inclined to say anydvd has just become that good. but one of anydvd's purpose is to be able to crack dvd's so u can back yours up. the industry giving up doesnt sound like that would vote well for slysoft. plus james's job would become very boring.

They're giving up? Nah, no way.

I think leatherheads proves that.
They always try new crap on lower risk DVD's... DVDs that are popular titles that people might rent and try to copy.... and, if they get a very low % of complaints, you'll see it a month later on a dozen new releases from that company... They don't want to do it on IRON MAN because they can't afford for 50% of them to be returned at the best buy store when Soccer Mom buys it for her kid and spends 2 hrs :bang: trying to get it to work on all the dvd players in the house.

don't think the will give up protections.
only basic protection on Region 2 (belgium)

Yes, I was wrong that Iron Man would be another protection nightmare.
In responce to Bigjohn, I think they do 2 things. They look for the percentage of consumer complaints caused by a new protection - and they look HERE to see if the new protection is actually causing AnyDVD any problems; and how long it takes to solve them. If it'll play on most DVD players, and causes an extended flap here ; then you can bet it'll be back.

No false modesty needed from the AnyDVD staff. Since you cracked BD+ and got worldwide press for doing so ; it's become (Slysoft) + (everybody else). Friends and enemies alike read these boards to find out what's working.

-W

-W

Iron Man U.S.

Iron Man, U.S., had so little protection that I think DVD Shrink alone could have backed it up. Look for this to randomly happen. Seems some not real popular Titles get massive protection, and some big hits don't get hardly any protection :confused: No compaints here though. I trust Slysoft to be ahead of the game 99.99 % of the time. Slysoft will fix it 100% of the time! :rock:

Back