• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iRiver X20

pimpcrapinpeace

Hi, i have looked all over the internet and even contacted slysoft technical support to help me with this problem but they did not. I am trying to find a working profile for clonedvdmobile for the iriver X20, if you have one could you please post it in this thread or tell me where to get it

Thanks in advance.

No, it doesn't work, i thought it did sorry about that,
i'm guessing no one knows how to make x20 work?

in what way doesnt it work ?

it might be a good platform for someone to work from if you could say what is wrong then it might be possible to modify it or something

I am looking for a profile that does not require the video to be converted a second time by the iriver software, i can't seem to find anyone capable of figuring one out

so if i have this right, the iriver software is re-converting the video when you import it.

can you work out what it is changing ? i see that profile is producing mpeg4, does the iriver software then reconvert it to a different format ?

maybe try Gspot to identify the changes made between the files to help understand what is causing the iriver software to reconvert it

so if i have this right, the iriver software is re-converting the video when you import it.

can you work out what it is changing ? i see that profile is producing mpeg4, does the iriver software then reconvert it to a different format ?

maybe try Gspot to identify the changes made between the files to help understand what is causing the iriver software to reconvert it

The first bit is right, the iriver program is reconverting the video.
The result is a WMV File, that is all i know, anything i can do i will try.

yeah, stick the 2 files (before and after the iriver software) into Gspot file analyser and post up or attach the results, lets have a looksee at what it's changing, thats your best bet that i can see unless anyone can chip in with a tried and tested profile.

i dont have the iriver so all i can add is a fresh pair of eyes to the problem i'm afraid

I have no idea how to use this gspot thing. lol, i must sound like a bit of a noob but i haven't used it before. Anyone know how?

Back