• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iPod Touch Profile takes a very long time?

pimpcrapinpeace

Hello, I recently purchased an apple iPod Touch and I have been converting some of my movies and TV shows from DVD to iPod Touch format using CloneDVD Mobile. It seems to take a very long time to convert, The Movie "Wanted" (105 mins) Took over 4 hours to convert, The resulting videos are very good but i am just curious to know is this normal or not?

My computer has an Intel core 2 Duo T5550 1.83GHz Processor and it is running Windows 7 Ultimate x86.

I am using CloneDVD Mobile version 1.6.1.0

Thanks for your time :)

Hello, I recently purchased an apple iPod Touch and I have been converting some of my movies and TV shows from DVD to iPod Touch format using CloneDVD Mobile. It seems to take a very long time to convert, The Movie "Wanted" (105 mins) Took over 4 hours to convert, The resulting videos are very good but i am just curious to know is this normal or not?

My computer has an Intel core 2 Duo T5550 1.83GHz Processor and it is running Windows 7 Ultimate x86.

I am using CloneDVD Mobile version 1.6.1.0

Thanks for your time :)
Are you using 1 pass? That is the quickest - you should not take so long with your rig.

You might be better off using 1.2.0.1 - see sticky for link - as iPod Touch will accept this for syncing and it is much quicker for conversion.

1.6.1.3 is latest version, but all 1.6 releases seem to have problems syncing to iPod Touch.

Yeah

Yeah i'm using 1 pass, I will try 1.2.0.1 and let you know the results.

Thanks for your help. :)

Back