• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Invincible Iron Man (animated Marvel Feature)

DRMidnite

Anyone else having a problem backing this up? With AnyDVD active, I get a pop up that it "failed to read the disc" and from there, the fun really begins. Disc will not even load up after that. Incidentally, if I turn AnyDVD off, disc will load up, but not play.

This is the only disc I have EVER had a problem with. Yes, I have the latest version of AnyDVD.

Any suggestions?

That's the thing...other than a huge pop-up telling me it MAY be RPC coding, or the disc MAY be dirty or defective....I don't see anything. Just...WARNING: FAILED TO READ DISC.

I'm stumped.

I copied it with no problems. (AnyDvd & CloneDVD)
Plays great.

"Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2262728 sectors (4419 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: IRON_MAN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!"

So, provided you have the disc from region 1, there is no protection on this disc other than css, which means practically anything can handle this disc.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Back