• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intruders

e143slime8

Anyone have any luck with a successful backup of "Intruders" that plays? My attempts get a resulting Blu-ray that, when played, gets to the "loading" icon but gets stuck there. Used Slysoft HD to decrypt and Imgburn to burn. I then tried BD Rebuilder/imgburn with same results.

TIA

Without a logfile it's difficult to say, did you try setting AnyDVD to 'default' and then trying again by just playing from the original disc with AnyDVD running in the background?

My Slysoft settings are "default". Have currently lent the original to daughter. Will have to retrieve to try decrypting again in order to get a log file.

Thanks.

Before you rip and burn to a blank try watching the BD on your PC after AnyDVD decrypts it. That way you can try different settings and see what they do before you go to the effort and expense of creating a permanent backup.

Back