• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intervideo Dvd Copy 5 Any Good?

sneakers

Does it work well with Anydvd? How's the quality?

B000J00XEO.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA280_.jpg

I used to use Version 3 and it was a good product but I never upgraded.
Personally, I would go with other software.

i have ULEAD intervideo dvd copy 5 platinum (ULEAD AND INTERVIDEO have the same product but different retailer).

and i made a copy of DOOM extended edtion from a clone from clonecd and then deleted the clonecd image and the bonus did not work i asked it to copy to image the whole disc (intervideo fault) I used dvdidle pro to allow clonecd to copy. after i made a intervideo dvd copy 5 image i deleted the clonecd image.
the virtual drive is not good and it has very low quaility converting to divx and mpeg 2 etc

There was a time (however brief) that I too used Intervideo DVD Copy software. However, you already have AnyDVD... Why not go ahead and get CloneDVD2 to make everything peachy... I've used both programs and I will tell you without reservation to use CloneDVD2. AnyDVD combined with CloneDVD2 is the SHIZNIT!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT ROCKS!!!

Intervideo DVD Copy 5 = Rubbish

I purchased this program to make backups of dvd-vr
It didn't do the job
The merge function didn't work properly either
It installed a virtual drive which i didnt want
It hasn't been updated for months since i bought it.
Uninstalled, formatted drive and will never install again
Biggest waste of money on software i have ever spent, Jet Audio is up there too, but thats a whole other kettle of fish

Back