• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Internet Security Suites

Alright, first of all I'll apologize because this has no relevance to Slysoft.

Can anyone out there recommend a good internet security suite? I've used Norton Internet Security for years, but I've lost my faith because I've had nothing but problems with the 2006 and 2007 versions. I'm looking for a strong anti-virus and firewall. I've narrowed it down to these three packages:
1 Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite
2 Trend Micro " " "
3 Mcaffe " " "
The thing is, I can get the whole Mcaffe package for free with my Comcast subscription, but I've read Zone Alarm and Trend Micro run rings around them. If I could literally light my Norton on fire right now I would I'm so frustrated.

Any input is greatly appreciated--thank you!

Hi :)
Why not try McAffee as it's free.
Personally if buying, I'd go with ZoneAlarm.
However if your using Vista this means using the beta which is currently free.
You could go the freebie route.
A/V ..... Avast or AVG
Firewall ........ ZoneAlarm if not using Vista or Windows Defender for any Windows program.

Hi :)
Why not try McAffee as it's free.
Personally if buying, I'd go with ZoneAlarm.
However if your using Vista this means using the beta which is currently free.
You could go the freebie route.
A/V ..... Avast or AVG
Firewall ........ ZoneAlarm if not using Vista or Windows Defender for any Windows program.

Thanks for your reply. I have XP MCE 2005. I'm kinda leaning towards Zone Alarm. Is it true their anti-virus engine/definitions are now driven by Kaspersky?

Back