• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel HD Graphics 2000 1080p23,976 not possible?

sanderh

I own the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and I m using the HDMI output of my AsRock m-itx motherboard that is connected to my display device that supports 1080p@23,976. The problem is that the 23p setting of the Intel HD Graphics software tool (latest version) outputs at 23,972 and not at 23,976. This means a dropped frame every 4 minutes and that dropped frame is noticable every four minutes. Is it not possible with the Intel HD Graphics 2000 to output 1080p23,976? I already looked at the custom resolutions setting but it looks like I cannot enter 23,976; I cannot fill in decimals.

I'm afraid it's a well documented issue in the Intel GPUs - Anandtech did a good piece on it a while ago. It's a silicon error in the sandy bridge GPUs and was carried over into ivy bridge. Wether it's fixed for Haskell is anyone's guess. I just got an nVidia GT610 as I had enough of the intel gpu. Works flawlessly as far as I can tell, and deinterlacing on tv is way better too.

Back